1) Norfolk – Nauticus Kids get in free the entire month of January. Up to 2 children (ages 4-12) get in free with each paid adult admission.
2) All over Hampton Roads – Lowe’s Build and Grow Free Kids Workshop. Kids receive a free Blue Lowe’s Apron, Goggles, certificate, patch and get to build and take a wood project home with them. Parents will have to help kids with the project. Workshop is held at all HR Lowe’s on January 12, 10am-11am. Visit www.Lowesbuildandgrow.com for details. You must register to attend.
3) Virginia Beach – 2013 Hampton Roads International Auto Show Virginia Beach Convention Center Jan. 11 & 12 10am-10pm and Jan. 13 10am-6pm. FREE admission for first 600 military and dependents. Otherwise Adults and kids 12 and older $9, children under 12 free, seniors $6, military with ID $6. Visit www.HRAutoshow.com for a $3 off coupon.
4) Norfolk – Scooby Doo Live! Musical Mysteries. Constant Convocation Center on Feb. 1 at 7pm and Feb. 2 at 11am, 2pm, and 5pm. Visit http://www.constantcenter.com/events/detail/scooby-doo-live-musical-mysteries for tickets. Use discount code GSCOOBY to receive $5 off tickets.
5) Norfolk – Karaoke. Jan 14 at 8pm at Max & Erma’s 300 Monticello Ave.
6) Hampton – Downtown Hampton On Ice. Jan. 12 at 5pm daily until March 3. 600 Settlers Landing Road. Put your skates on and enjoy outdoor fun in downtown Hampton at the Virginia Air & Space Center rink. Admission is for two-hour skate sessions. Skating is $7 per person. Bring your own ice skates or rent ours for only $2 more.
7) Hampton – An American Turning Point: Surviving War. Jan 12 9am daily until April 28 at Hampton History Museum. This is an interactive two-part exhibition that encourages visitors to consider how a single event, separated from us by 150 years, so fundamentally reshaped American society that its impact is still experienced today. http://www.thingstodoinhamptonva.com/details-E0-001-051397181-8@2013011209/An_American_Turning_Point_Surviving_War_Hampton/
Must Read Related Posts:Fun Family Activities