Do you want to do your own research? Know how much other homes are selling for in a potential neighborhood? Do you want to go beyond Zestimates? I know, I would and I would look up “solds” everyday. This search is set up for Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, and beyond.
Once you find the neighborhood, you want to make sure the homes are really “comparable.” We’ve made a handy dandy checklist for you:
- Is the home you are interested in attached (condo/townhouse) or detached (single family home)?
- Are close in square footage (+/-200sf)
- Do they have the same amount of bedrooms/bath?
- Are they in the same condition? Rehabbed, Maintained, or Fixer-upper?
- Are the lot sizes the same?
- Parking? One or two car garage? Or parking spaces?
Condition is the biggest factor when trying to find out how much a home is worth.
Questions??? Email email@example.com. If you want us to do this for you & send you the reports contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Must Reads
Military: Top Questions to ask when you are looking for a Realtor
Steps to Buying Your New Home
Cash Back Program – Military on the Move
How much is that Home Worth?